Wednesday, January 16, 2013

KINDLE FREEBIES!


 



Here are a few Kindle freebies I came across today! (Some romance & some paranormal-- along with some mystery, it looks like!) Hope you find something you like :)

Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton (I've read this, a good 4+ star read! Romance/suspense-- really good!)

Identity (Eyes Wide Open, Book 1) by Ted Dekker

Perfect for You (A Laurel Heights Novel) by Kate Perry

10 Shades of Sexy by Multiple Authors

The Pink Rose: Secrets, Love and Betrayal by Alicia Roberts

Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers) by Elizabeth Reyes (I grabbed this myself, haven't had a chance to read it, but I've heard really good things!)

Love, Lies and High Heels by Debby Conrad

Cross My Heart (A Contemporary Romance Novel) by Abigail Storm

NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) by Lara Adrian (LOVE her Midnight Breed series, so this will probably be great!)

Leopard Moon (Moon Series) by Jeanette Battista

Hallowland (The Hallows #1) by Amanda Hocking

Meeting Destiny (Destiny Series- Book 1) by Nancy Straight (I also picked this one up a while ago, but haven't been able to read it yet-- looks pretty good!)

Reveal (YA SciFi Romance) (Cryptid Tales) by Brina Courtney


Ok, well that should keep you busy for a while ;) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...